BHIM App (Bharat Interface for Money) is a an initiative which is taken by our PM Mr. Narendra Modi to make cashless India. This app allows you to send and receive money with just one tap. Moreover it will also able to exchange information with other UPI apps and bank accounts. This app is available for Indians only. Main purpose of creating this app is to minimise the use of cash in the Indian society. This app is named after Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, who had sacrificed his whole life for Dalits and the poor. So let’s move on to some of the features of BHIM Apk without wasting a single second now.
More About BHIM App:
- As per our PM statement, in next few years all the transactions will be done via BHIM app in India.
- This app will have very strong security features so that all of your money will be safe.
- All payments can be done easily via one click.
- BHIM app is created especially for poor people, especially for Dalits, farmers, SCs & STs etc.
- Mr. Narendra Modi requested Indians to do atleast 5 transactions via this app daily.
- BHIM app will allow people to send & request money or scan and pay using QR Code.
- To send money, all you need is UPI Address of other guy. This app is quite similar to other cashless apps like PayTM.
- In BHIM App, it’s very easy to switch between your multiple bank accounts as well.
- It is based on IMPS (Immediate Payment Service).
- It will work 365 days a year and 24 hours a day.
- Currently maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction is allowed.
How to Setup UPI Address?
Follow below steps to setup your bank account with BHIM app.
- Register your bank account with BHIM.
- Setup a UPI PIN for your bank account.
- Now your mobile number will be your payment address. (You can change it later).
- You can start doing transactions via BHIM App now.
UPI Address – What’s mine UPI Address?
By default, your UPI Address will be your mobile number. For example, if your mobile number is 9999912345, then your UPI Address will [email protected] Though, you can get your own custom UPI Address as well (both text and numbers are supported).
Currently, BHIM App supports following banks:
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
Minimum Requirements for Installing BHIM App:
- Android 2.3.3 & Above.
- 5 MB of space.
How to Download & Install BHIM Apk In Your Android Phone?
This app is available in the Play Store. You can download BHIM app for your android phone direct from the Play Store.
Direct Download BHIM APK For Android:
How To Setup BHIM Android App:
- First of all, download BHIM Apk from above link.
- Choose your desired language (English or Hindi).
- Click on Next.
- Click on Let’s Get Started.
- Now this app may ask for some permissions. Click on Allow button. (If you didn’t get any popup, then you can skip this step).
- Verify your mobile number now. (A message will be sent from your android. So make sure you have 2-3 Rs. balance in your main account).
- Register your passcode. (4 Digit Code). (Don’t forget this code as you will be asked for this code every time you will open this app).
- Select your bank from list of various banks now.
- Once you have selected your bank, you will be shown account number which is registered with your mobile number.
- Click on that bank account.
- You are done.
Now you will be able to use all the features of BHIM app like Send Money, Request Money and Scan & Pay.
How To Send Money in BHIM Apk:
Now, we are assuming that you have successfully setup BHIM Android app and you are able to access features of BHIM App.
- Click on Send button.
- Enter UBI Address of the person to which you want to send money.
- Hit Okay button.
How to Generate QR Code?
- Open BHIM App.
- Click on 3 buttons (located at extreme right of the screen).
- Enter Amount.
- Click on Generate QR Code.
Now, you can share and download this bar code.
So it was all about, how you can download BHIM app for android. So what do you think about this android app? Don’t forget to share your opinion about this app in the comments section below. Share this page with your friends to help them in setting up this android app.
Live Tweets on BHIM App:
The BHIM App is very simple to use: PM @narendramodi
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) December 30, 2016
— BHIM (@NPCI_BHIM) December 30, 2016
BHIM – An android App to simplify payments. Soon for iPhone users too.https://t.co/9ONpY5ZAob
— Poonam Mahajan (@poonam_mahajan) December 30, 2016